mercredi 21 avril 2010

No brainer



Sorry for the poor pic but you get the idea... It's a bit my uniform these (working) days. I've been wearing lots of black & shades of white / cream & brown. I love dressing and building outfits but right now I'm so tired of office appropriate looks so I rely on these no brainer combinations.

Etoile jacket & knit, H&M skinny, Jonak pumps)

2 commentaires:

  1. I was just thinking your mobile phone camera takes pretty decent pictures, compared to mine anyway :)

    I actually find uniforms very comforting, though I too have spells of boredom. Then I'll break out a dress or something.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Fashionaddict! It's a pretty basic Nokia!

    Uniforms are indeed useful and comforting. I rely on them often for work outfits especially when I'm in over my head some mornings...

    RépondreSupprimer