jeudi 12 août 2010

Working the sparkle


I was alone at the office today so I decided to put my sparkly sandals.
I really like working in August.
Everyone's gone and I'm holding the fort, so I can wear anything I want as I'm the one in charge. No second guessing in the morning. Feels so good!!

Cardi, scarf H&M
Dress La City
Sandals Promod
Bag VB

2 commentaires:

  1. Don't care what the other people at the office says - if you want pretty feet, then you should wear your sparkly sandals :D I just got a new job, and we can dress however we like at the office. SO nice! I find that I actually make an effort because a lot of the girls dress really well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You're hilarious Ida! Thanks! Well since I started working in that law firm I realised that the difference between work and "off"work outfits is not as big as it used to be. I'm feeling more comfortable being "conservatively" clothed. But having a break especially in the Summer is so exciting!

    RépondreSupprimer