I'm obsessed with finding a duffle-coat, but I have some non-negotiable stipulations.
- It should have side pockets like the Massimo Dutti to slip my hands in.
- A large hood to protect from the cold.
- Mid thigh length, no short coat.
- A very high level of wool (a bit of cashmere would be even better)
- Dark toggles like the Proenza Schouler.
- Of course, the overall coolness and elegance of the Carven minus the price tag.
A bit of a chimera, isn't it? I'm scouting around every shop and website for this fantasy.