There were no "outstanding" purchases in February, it was more about restocking basics.
2 - Bottoms
A white shirt (Zara). I hesitated to get this one as I found it expensive for a high street buy but after searching an equivalent to no avail, I finally bought it a few days ago. It's made in soft viscose, not (too) transparent and has a flattering cut.(03/12 update: Returned. I was too dubious regarding the quality of this item)
- 2 marinières (stripped tees) at Uniqlo: red on white/
white on navy.(03/12 update: Returned, too much stripes kill the stripes...)
- natural loose knit (Isabel Marant Etoile) : a basic for everyday.
2 - Bottoms
- Dark grey slim cargo (Uniqlo) for casual days.
- Black ankle trousers from Zara, nicely cut for everyday.
- H&M chinos, a real bargain at 10 euros and a perfect slightly loose cut.
- H&M white canvas/black leather tote. It's always a surprise to see in real life an item you wanted based solely on pics. With H&M it's often not a good one (I still remember this Winter long awaited and awfully made shearling jacket) but this one didn't disappoint.
So I was able to instil a little novelty in my work wardrobe and cross items from my days-off list:
- a slim denim or chambray overall to wear underneath my Isabel Marant Bator and later with the Etoile grey jacket.
red stripes h&m black leather and white canvas tote slim cargos in grey.