dimanche 4 septembre 2011

The difference a year makes

Dear readers,

I got officially older a day ago.
These past weeks, my mind kept going back and forth, analyzing my situation and goals for the future. Where I am now and what I want to achieve in the years ahead. Quite banal.
Yet, for the first time in my adult life, my hopes are tinted with fears regarding my health. I'm sure everything will be alright. It has to.
Still my priorities are changing.
I want to keep this blog. And I want to keep it light hearted and headed.
I also do not want to deal with  the business mails, spams, scams and other inconveniences.
For me this medium is not a money opportunity, a step to 5 seconds in the spotlight. Others do it far better and good for them. 
This blog is a personal space and I want to share it with people who truly care.
That's why at the end of this Sunday, my blog will be opened to the persons willing to enjoy it.

Thanks! Merci!

Aïssa

4 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for inviting me. I'm so sorry to hear about your health, I just hope you'll be fine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your health, and I continue to look forward to your posts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Garderoben, Lin: No worries. I didn't mean to alarm anyone. As I was saying to Nancy, I'm a bit stressed out because it's the first time in my life that I'm discovering the medical environment.
    Well, it's not as glam as in Grey's Anatomy! Hopefully in a few weeks, it should be over!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy B-day A!!!
    Thanks for inviting me to your blog!
    I hope everything is ok with you. I had a scare a year ago and it was hard! So be positive and enjoy the little things! *Big hug*

    RépondreSupprimer