mercredi 25 décembre 2013

Almost all about Eve

Details from my Christmas Eve's look: 

A bit of rouge for the glamour touch, cheap glass earrings for the sparkle, my usual fresh and white musky fragance, the classic double strand watch and the understated black mini carry-all.







What I wore for our family dinner: simple short sheath dress teamed with two 2013 favorites Dries van Noten oxfords and Uniqlo's camel coat.


Uniqlo camel trench coat - manteau/ Zara dress - robe/ H&M earrings - boucle d'oreille/ Céline Trio / Dries van Noten oxfords shoes - derbies.

I hope those celebrating Christmas had a very pleasant and festive time. I sure did with a delicious and aching belly full typical from Martinique christmas dinner doused with a bit of "shrob" liquor.

Plus Santa brought me a couple of presents: a delicate silvery necklace and the Dries van Noten "Faline" scarf. 



Merry Christmas!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire