mardi 7 juillet 2015

June

Here's a recap of what I wore in June. All the looks are off-duty.

I knew that the APC sandals were my favorite shoes of the moment and seeing how I wore them practically every day this past month confims that they were one of my best investment this season. 

At second glance, I'm noticing that old favorites are still in the game. There's not a single "everything is new in that outfit" pic.

Blue is the reigning color though I'm trying to be more diverse in my range (orangey base mainly along with the classic kaki greens) and to add more prints like the Nashprintsit shirt or the trench. 


Pic 1:
linen striped tshirt: Isabel Marant Etoile - white cords : Gap - sandals: APC - bag : AAKS
Pic 2:
linen jacket : Uniqlo - linen tshirt: Isabel Marant - pants: H&M - sandals: APC- bag from Cotonou, Bénin - scarf : Zara
Pic 3:
linen cardigan : Gap - linen tshirt: H&M - pants: Zara - bag Abaco - sandals from Cotonou.
Pic 4:
linen jacket: Monoprix - shirt: Nashprintsit - jeans: Uniqlo - sandals : APC - bags from Cotonou



Pic 1:
top: Dries van Noten - pants : Isabel Marant - sandals: Birkenstock - bag: Abaco
Pic 2:
cardigan, vest, skirt: H&M - sandals : APC - leather bag: Abaco - shopping bag from Cotonou
Pic 3:
blouse: Isabel Marant Etoile - pants : Zara - sandals: Isabel Marant - leather bag: Abaco - shopping bag from Cotonou
Pic 4:
linen tshirt: H&M - pants made in Cotonou - sandals: Isabel Marant - bag: Céline


Pic 1:
linen jacket: Uniqlo - tshirt: H&M - pants : Zara- bag: Abaco - sandals : APC
Pic 2:
bomber jacket: H&M - blouse from a store on rue Mouffetard Paris - jeans: Uniqlo - sandals: Birkenstock - bag : Céline
Pic 3:
cotton sweater: H&M - jeans: Current Elliott - sandals: APC - bag : Woodin - scarf: Zara
Pic 4:
blouse, pants : H&M - bag: AAKS



Pic 1:
top: Zara - jeans: Current Elliott - sandals: APC - bag: Woodin
Pic 2:
linen tshirt: H&M - jeans: Current Elliott - sandals : APC - bags from Cotonou
Pic 3:
top, sandals: Dries van Noten - dress worn as skirt: Mango - bag: Balenciaga
Pic 4:
dress, bag made in Cotonou - sandals: APC
Pic 5:
dress : Comptoir des Cotonniers - sandals: APC - bag from Cotonou

5 commentaires:

  1. Thanks prêt! It's funny how all the looks you mentioned are the "less expensive" ones, in which clothes come from cheaper brands or were handmade by my tailor in Africa. It's also the ones I wear/love the most in the end!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Aissa! I love how many times you got to wear the gorgeous APC sandals and just how many things go with them.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Ellie! So happy that this glorious weather allows me to make these sandals profitable!

      Supprimer
  3. I did notice those sandals make a frequent appearance on your IG! In one of your older posts you mentioned being disappointed with the sale season choices, and I agree with you there. Usually I buy one or two nice sandals during sale season but it's the end of summer and I haven't bought a new pair of shoes. Prices are so crazy - what's the point of 50% off sale when the original price is $600! Oh well, I tend to buy more during fall/winter anyway.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry for the long delay to publish/answer your comments, hadn't received any notification from blogspot!
      Oh God, prices are crazy insane! I'm willing to pay more than a lot of persons -especially for shoes- but I saw 2 pairs of boots I'm crushing on and both are close to that 600 € tag... At that point one has to wonder how prices are set?! I'm all for luxury and well-made items in respectful environment for workers alas it also means it's out of reach for me.

      Supprimer