jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Golden brown


scarf/écharpe: Isabel Marant pour h&m - pull/sweater: h&m - jeans: Isabel Marant Etoile - sneakers/baskets: NB x Comptoir des cotonniers - bag/sac: Céline

While I'm whining about my quest for a duffle coat, I've been actually shopping for other kind of coats! Haha! I'm with Garance on this one: I need a coat for every situation. Plus it's basically the only item visible from your whole outfit during almost 6 months so you got to have some options, non? #bullshitexcuseforshopping

Anyway so I shopped that Zara number which for me falls in the mid-season coat section even if it's supposedly made of 54 % of wool, it's really thin and I've already sensed the cold seeping through. 

So while we're not in the heart of winter yet, I've been wearing this coat to death. Its color is called toffee and that warm golden caramel color fits the spectrum of nature's tones fall to me, I've had an instant crush on it and have not regretted such an impulsive purchase. 

For work, a more conservative take: neutral colors (navy, beige, grey and black), tailored clothes, flat but "smart" shoes.   


coat: Zara - dress /robe: Kookai - bottes /boots: Lanvin - scarf/écharpe: h&m - bag /sac: Céline

pull/sweater: h&m - pants:pantalon: Zara - shoes/chaussure: Jonak 


top rayé /striped top: h&m - pants /pantalon : Zara - shoes/chaussures: Fratelli Rossetti - scarf /écharpe: Isabel Marant

On week-ends and vacation: it turns a lot more casual, adding pops of colors, prints, denim, sneakers.


bonnet/beanie: Eric Bompard - scarf /écharpe & pull/sweater: Acne Studios 


scarf/écharpe & long cardigan: Isabel Marant - jeans: Zara - sneakers/baskets: Jonak


écharpe/scarf: vintage - jeans: Zara - sweater: Isabel Marant pour h&m - sneakers/baskets: NB x Comptoir des cotonniers - bag/sac: Céline

1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks! This is why I can't get away from Zara, from time to time they deliver some real nice clothes!

    RépondreSupprimer