samedi 18 décembre 2010

Let the right one in

After my Balenciaga City fall out, I nonetheless still wanted a new black bag which pretty much all the City requisites in terms of size and style. 

And here's Emmy posting her gorgeous new Alexander Wang bag, my heart skips a beat and I remember with a lurch that I saw and tried that bag at the Printemps early in the season. 

All the signs of lust fill me and I want that bag.

It reminisces of the SC for LV but with that tough and cool touch, just what I was looking for in the Balenciaga City and at a price under my money block.

The Paris dept store was a dead end but not La Garconne which put it on sale and after checking every possible questions I had in mind with their gracious customer service, I ordered it.

And voilà my new bag.





Side note: entry title taken from a great Swedish movie.

8 commentaires:

  1. Good choice! I find the bag to be discreet and classic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I actually like this one better! Nice choice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Haha!!! Sometimes blogger are a bad influence! lol! Anyway, isn't this bag awesome? I have been wearing everyday and I just love it more and more... And that outfit really rocks!!! Hope your having a great time!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Haha!!! Sometimes blogger are a bad influence! lol! Anyway, isn't this bag awesome? I have been wearing everyday and I just love it more and more... And that outfit really rocks!!! Hope your having a great time!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The bag is fantastic. Did you have to pay custom tax?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks a lot Prêt à Porter P!! That's what appealed to me! Even compared with the other Alexander Wang bags, this one is apart.

    Thanks Stephanie! Me too! At least, it triggered some obvious signs of excitation when I opened the Fedex box! And I wasn't disappointed a bit! No hint of doubt, no buyer's remorse. I was just content!

    Baaad Emmy! lol! Thanks a lot actually! The bag is great. I love the allure it gives wether I wear it by hand or with the strap on the shoulder. It's classic but not snubby!

    I'm cocooning, eating good stuff and outside it's freezing and snowing heavily so I'm having a great week-end so far!

    Anonyme: Thanks a lot! I expected to, as it's been the case with Totokaelo and a tfser mentioned last year being charged but I was very lucky not to! So as you can guess I was all the more satisfied with the purchase!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Congratulations on a successful purchase - it's the kind of bag I'd stop and ask someone where they got it - cool and yet anonymous enough.

    RépondreSupprimer