mercredi 17 août 2011

Tenue du jour - Enfin l'été! Summer at last!




Just when I'm starting to do some Fall shopping, the weather finally turns around. It didn't stop me from buying a mohair knit by Isabel Marant's Etoile line.
Sneak peek in the first pic.

dress/robe: H&M Trend new collection
sandales / shoes: André
sac/bag: YSL

4 commentaires:

  1. Perfect summer look!!
    The weather is getting better here as well, but my legs are so awfully pale and I haven't been working out whatsoever that I'm 'afraid' to go out bare legged, lol!
    That knit looks lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. heart in a cage: Thanks a lot. I'm in a now or never phase. So, as long as the sun shows up and temperatures don't fall too low, I'll wear all my Summer clothes. Comes September, no matter how hot it is, I always feel foolish wearing some of my Summer clothes even if it's still officially Summer. It feels like the Summer bubble with all its lightness and carelessness is over and you have to go back to your usual uniform...

    Emmy: Thank you! I had a real coup de coeur for it. It's from the Fall collection though I doubt I'll wear it when Fall actually comes...

    RépondreSupprimer