A few highlights and thoughts from this week:
- Good tasty lunches at restaurants have been my routine lately, I don't know how I'll get back to my regular lunch box;
- Have been enjoying so much the sunny and warm weather in Paris, I don't know how I'll adjust to the inevitable bad weather coming back eventually;
- I guess that's why I was "motivated" to try on some wonderful clothes and shoes by Dries van Noten and also a lovely Isabel Marant Etoile blouse and now I don't know how I'll get them out of my mind;
- met up with the lovely Miss Sophie and now I don't know exactly how or when but I have to go to NYC, to follow through our captivating talks;
- Had a 3 days week, it's sunday evening and I can't figure out how I'll go back to work tomorrow... Some ice cream while watching Parenthood might help.