dimanche 18 août 2013

A good week



A few highlights and thoughts from this week:
  • Good tasty lunches at restaurants have been my routine lately, I don't know how I'll get back to my regular lunch box;
  • Have been enjoying so much the sunny and warm weather in Paris, I don't know how I'll adjust to the inevitable bad weather coming back eventually;
  • I guess that's why I was "motivated" to try on some wonderful clothes and shoes by Dries van Noten and also a lovely Isabel Marant Etoile blouse and now I don't know how I'll get them out of my mind;
  • met up with the lovely Miss Sophie and now I don't know exactly how or when but I have to go to NYC, to follow through our captivating talks;
  • Had a 3 days week, it's sunday evening and I can't figure out how I'll go back to work tomorrow... Some ice cream while watching Parenthood might help.
 Have a nice (end) of week-end!

9 commentaires:

  1. Yes! Even better when you connect as well in real life as on internet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That sounds fantastic meeting Miss Sophie! And even better that you got on so well. I'd like to have been a fly on the wall.

    And do you know what - they look like nice chips in the first photo. I have had such a bad run of chips on the side just recently, I'm starting to think I'm jinxed! These things matter you know ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes it was! I know you already met fellow bloggers and I feel that it's so nice to meet people outside of my little bubble yet with whom we share the same interests, don't you think?
      Regarding the chips, I can tell you they were as good as they looked!

      Supprimer
  3. I was at Barneys the other day fondling all the new season Dries as well! The men's department also had some great Dries stuff. Miss Sophie is great, I was lucky enough to have dinner with her too! =)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Haha! The DvN collection really lets out our most basic instincts! I want so much stuff... I just checked the men's stuff on Barneys and agree it's really great too!
      That's always gratifying to meet someone who's as true to herself in real life as on internet.

      Supprimer
  4. Delicious lunches, such an easy luxury to justify since we all must eat? I do the same as well! ;)

    Also it's great you were able to meet up with Miss Sophie - and on a completely unrelated note those DnV shoes are gorgeous. I've been oggling them since you posted that photo on instagram.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. There are always good reasons for enjoying a tasty meal... Right?
      Yes, its great to meet fellow bloggers. Internet is wonderful and all but nothing beats connecting to human beings.
      You know I keep looking at the pics I took of these shoes and I'm having mind games with myself over what I could eventually purchase first: the DvN shoes or the Etoile coat... Torture, I'm telling you.

      Supprimer
  5. always chic! oh you haveeeeeee to go to nyc asap! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer