mardi 8 octobre 2013

Look of the day


It's that time of the season in northern lands when one's bringing back outerwear for the first fresh days. I kind of have an addiction to coats, especially the ones I can wrap myself into. After all, it's certainly the item getting the most exposure and use for at least the next 6 months.

Christophe Lemaire's timeless and effortless signature style is always an inspiration and except for connoisseurs, his clothes are not identifiable on the spot. You just see a stylish woman in beautiful, well made clothes.

That's exactly what striked me seeing this pic of actress Marina Vacth. She made this Lemaire coat her own. I didn't recognize her coverup till later. I just admired the perfect cut, length, the mix of mascunility and casualness.

On the runway: Christophe Lemaire fall winter 2013-2014.

(Madame Figaro)

The real way: French actress Marina Vacth in her Christophe Lemaire coat during the latest PFW.

Tommy Ton

2 commentaires:

  1. I was just looking at the Christophe Lamaire collection yesterday, excited to see that you posted about this, too. Love your blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I find his work so inspiring, he's got a good eye to translate that simple yet very hard to find beautiful/ wearable daily looks for grown women who want to dress as such.

      Thanks so much for your compliment!

      Supprimer