- back to my beloved and usual grey color scheme background;
- a bit of plaid which is forever associated to fall in my mind. A mixed nod to preppy Ali McGraw in Love Story and my grungy teenage years.
- the return of an old favorite, grey herringbone -aptly compared to a cocoon- jacket : perfect to nestle in when it gets colder;
- corduroy: just like plaid, fall equals cords. Plus it's a welcome break from the usual skinny jeans.
- camarguaise boots : sturdy, comfy and in a warm caramel color. The ideal shoes to stroll around on the leaves covered streets or parks and to pick up some baguettes on the way home.
What do you feel like wearing on week-ends nowadays?
manteau/coat: Isabel Marant - écharpe/scarf: Muji - bonnet/beanie: Eric Bompard - pantalon en velours côtelé - corduroy pants: Gap - boost: APC - sac/bag: vintage