vendredi 27 juin 2014

Tenue du jour

Allez une petite tenue du jour postée sur le blog, ça faisait longtemps... 

Une touche de tissu Wax, un pantalon kaki large donnent un look un peu "roots" et confortable pour arpenter le boulevard Haussmann et faire quelques essayages en cette période de soldes... Sujet à suivre.

It's been awhile since I posted an outfit du jour on the blog, here's what I wore today...

A touch of Wax print, loose kaki pants lend a bit of back to my roots touch and comfy outfit to stroll down Haussmann boulevard and make a few stops by the changing rooms during sales.  More on that later.


Top fait main au Bénin/ handmade in Benin Republic top - Pantalon/pants: Zara (collection actuelle) - sandales: Birkenstock "Madrid" - sac/bag: Céline Trio

4 commentaires:

  1. what a beautiful print and ensemble - you look very Dries chic! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You're so cool! I don't suppose I have read through anything like this
    before. So good to discover somebody with unique thoughts on this subject.

    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.
    This website is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!


    My web blog ... clash of clans trailer

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Wow! I'm so flattered by so much appreciation! Thanks a lot!

      Supprimer