mercredi 22 janvier 2014

Look of the day - Emma Watson



I just stumbled upon this exquisite outfit by Emma Watson and had to post it: it's just my kind of elegant and comfortable 9 to 6 look. And after the Vogue Paris editorial, Gucci loafers once again catch my eyes...

9 commentaires:

  1. That's awesome. I need a camel coat.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Right?! I need another camel coat! Just like hers. Haha!

      Supprimer
  2. Yes, but she also knows how to wear and style them well. It's the right proportions and gently trendy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. looking good. i like that she has 'aged gracefully' from a child star to the present day. and those loafers! i need to wear mine next time i travel ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Judging by the antics of some of her young peers, she's among the exception and by far one of my favourite style wise at least. Oh yes, I was thinking the same about next travel footwear option: the loafers are chic, comfy and practical for those security check points at the airport.

      Supprimer
  4. I'm still looking for that ever elusive camel coat!

    And yes, such simplicity, such style.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm guessing hers must be Joseph i.e. out of (our) budget but it's perfect!

      Supprimer
  5. I sold my classic gucci loafers when i left the US to move to Paris and I have been regretting it ever since! I have been on the lookout for a new pair.. but not quite sure what color... ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ha la la, I sympathize. It's rare that I regret selling away an item but when I do, I have to track it down again!
      I hope you'll get a deuxième chance!

      Supprimer