vendredi 27 février 2015

Wanted...

(Grace Bol in Harpers Bazaar UK - February 2015)

...This whole look.

It sums up several of my aesthetic tastes and pulls: minimal, sporty, feminine, grown up, light and neutral. I can't really see myself doing the (leather) pleated skirt thing because I don't find it flattering, it just adds more hips to my hips - not something I like no matter how lovely it looks on the model.
Still, this picture awakens my inspiration and come spring, I want to wear grey loose sweatshirt with knee length skirts preferably in batik or wax skirt.


5 commentaires:

  1. Looks really comfortable and doable.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yeah, it's the best side about editorials -for me - to be inspired and able to adapt for myself what is shown.

      Supprimer
  2. A knee length pleated skirt must weigh a ton! Reminds me very much of the Céline pre-fall 2013 silhouette, which I loved but could never pull off (too short!)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I bet the Joseph leather skirt - at least I hope, consideting the price tag! - must be manageable and not too heavy. Almost everything seems inspired by Céline these days...It'd be boring if it was not such an effective style.

      Supprimer